Without your generous support, the Hillsboro Symphony Orchestra would be unable to bring the joy of music to our members, our audience, and our community. We are an orchestra that continues to grow not only in number of musicians, but also in our musicianship. All musicians in HSO volunteer their time and talent, but there are expenses fro producing a concert (music, rehearsal/concert space rental, printing of programs/posters/tickets, and so forth). Your donations help defray costs.
We are honored to provide the opportunities for arts exploration in Washington County, and we look forward to continuing to do so in the future with your generous contributions and patronage.
The Hillsboro Symphony Orchestra is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations to HSO are tax deductible. A receipt for tax purposes is sent for your donation(s) at the end of each year.
How to Donate
Mail Donations to:
Hillsboro Symphony Orchestra
P.O. Box 1334
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Donations can be made online through Square. You can make a one-time donation or an ongoing, monthly donation using your debit or credit card. Please consider a monthly donation: it is easier to fit into your budget and will give HSO the consistent support we need.
If you are directly funding a specific piece, please note the title of the work in a comment.
Donate through the Oregon Cultural Trust
Donors who contribute to Oregon cultural nonprofits, including HSO, are eligible to make a matching donation to the Oregon Cultural Trust and receive a 100% tax credit for the Trust donation (up to $500 for an individual and $1,000 for a couple filing jointly). Giving to culture is a win-win proposition. You double the impact of your gift for free, and culture thrives. See https://culturaltrust.org/get-involved/donate for details.
Donate through a Community Giving Program
- Sign up for the community rewards program that links your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Hillsboro Symphony Orchestra at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by name or by our non-profit number DW563.
- Then, every time you shop and use your rewards card, you are helping HSO earn a donation!
- You still earn your rewards points, fuel points, and rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.